Low Histamine Eating - online workshop
Saturday 23rd January 11-1.30am (UK time).
Low Histamine Eating.
A new online workshop with Emma Ellice-Flint.
Ever wondered what to eat while following a Low Histamine Diet?
Have you recently been diagnosed with Histamine Intolerance and don’t know what to eat?
This is the workshop for you if you want to better understand low histamine eating, why it makes a difference and what things are especially good to eat.
Plus understand how to re-introduce in other higher histamine foods
Emma will talk through low histamine eating & go deeper into what’s going on in the gut and the body in connection to histamine intolerance.
Emma's online workshops are always really popular and are chock full of information.
During the workshop Emma will cook recipes and share with you ways to make everyday eating easier.
There will be time to ask plenty of questions and talk through the different experiences of histamine intolerance.
Plus as part of the workshop you will receive over 20 low histamine recipes to make yourself at home.
This workshop is for 2 ½ hours and is limited to a small number of people so everyone has a chance to ask questions. Since it is a personalised teaching workshop, with questions asked and answered in real time during the workshop, for this reason numbers are limited.
Please note - This workshop is for people who are newly diagnosed with Histamine Intolerance or suspected Histamine Intolerance or who are following a Low Histamine Diet. It is also open to people who cook for/with someone with histamine intolerance. This workshop cannot diagnosed Histamine Intolerance.
The workshop uses Zoom as it’s online meeting platform. Zoom is easy to use and once you book, nearer the time of the workshop, you will be sent a link to a unique Zoom event.
During the workshop:
- Learn from Emma about why high histamine foods can sometimes trigger unwanted effects in the body.
- Emma will teach you the differences between high histamine foods, histamine liberators and inhibitors of diamine oxidase or of other histamine degrading enzymes
- Learn about incorporating them into your everyday lives
- Together Emma will make some low histamine recipes with you
- Discuss reintroducing other high histamine foods into your everyday eating
- As part of the workshop you will receive a Low Histamine recipe eBook with over 20 different recipes (not available prior to the workshop)
This workshop is open to everyone with an interest in Histamine Intolerance, all can enjoy making these foods. However this workshop cannot diagnose Histamine Intolerance or answer questions connected to medical concerns.
Once booked in, you will be sent all the details of how to use Zoom video in this workshop and what you will need.