Eating For Bone Health - 13th May - Live Online
Eating For Bone Health - online live workshop.
Cooking Demonstration & Workshop - ONLINE.
Date: Thursday 13th May, 2021.
Time: 6pm - 8.30pm (UK time).
How can Nutrition Support our Bone Health?
What does the Latest Research say about the Difference it Can Make?
"the workshop was brilliant! Emma packed so much into the time and the food looked so delicious!"
What better way to spend your evening than supporting your bones with nourishing food!
A hands on food workshop, given virtually online by Emma Ellice-Flint in real time.
This is a small sized workshop offered via Zoom (more about Zoom, see below).
Find out what foods support your bone health
A 2 ½ hour jam packed live workshop with lots of information about foods which help with bone formation and what does the science say about ways to reduce bone loss.
Easy to follow, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions about specific beneficial foods, bone building foods and why the gut and overall body health make a difference.
During The Workshop:
- Learn from Emma about why these foods are good for your bones
- What does the research say about particular foods and their benefits for bone health
- Hear about the latest science research on the connection between bone health, gut health and overall body health
- Hear why these foods are also good for many other organs in your body and your mind
- Why do women often have greater incidence of bone mineral loss leading to osteopenia and later osteoporosis
- What helps to beyond food during this time
- Emma will teach you about the different benefits of particular nutrients found in certain foods
-Learn about incorporating them into your every day lives
-Emma will demonstrate different dishes too, giving you the recipes, so you can make your own dishes to eat at home.
This workshop is for women in perimenopause or menopause, since Emma will be explaining bone health and foods from this perspective.
Come join Emma at this virtual workshop where you will hear and understand more about different healthy foods and nutrients.
Beautiful gift vouchers are available to print off, please email here to request.
Find Out More About Emma Here
Once you book you will be sent the details of the Zoom link for this class and what you will need. You'll find Zoom is really easy to use, plus I'm here to help you.
“I really enjoyed the workshop, it felt like we were in the kitchen with you!”